Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Copy Your XBox, Wii and PlayStation Games Using Game Copy Pro


If you're an avid gamer like me you have probably thought at one time that it would be nice if there was a way to protect your gaming disks from been lost or damaged. I know I have spent a lot of money over the years replacing lost or damaged gaming disks. Most recently, my young son got in to my collection and proceeded to throw those fragile disks across the room - It goes without saying that many of them were damaged and rendered unplayable.

After this expensive incident I started to seek out a way to protect my disks by been able to copy then and just play the backup versions while putting the original disks out of harms way. I came across a product called Game Copy pro that stated it would make perfect backup copies of my gaming disks that I could then use. at first I was skeptical regarding this product, it seemed a little too good to be true that for 30 bucks I could copy any of my gaming disks, after all I had spent several hundred dollars over the years buying replacement copies of games that had been destroyed or damaged.

I purchased the product and installed it. This was all very easy to do. The Game Copy pro software I found to be quite easy to use. In the members area of the Game Copy Pro website they have video tutorials also that explain how the software works and the steps it takes to copy a game disk.

Copying a disk was again, quite easy to do. It took a few minutes to copy the large amounts of data that is on a game disk but you can just let Game Copy Pro do its thing while you work on other things.

I have both an Xbox and PlayStation systems and have tried making copies of games for both systems and Game Copy Pro made the copies without issue. Most new games come with some form of copy protection on them but Game Copy Pro has sophisticated algorithms that can bypass almost all of them and the developers of the program do a good job it seems of releasing new updates so that the program stays one step ahead of the latest copy protection issues.

I was surprised after joining that the program comes with a number of bonus features. Some of these bonuses include the ability to download games for free from a massive database of over three million titles! They also have an extensive collection of movies and tv shows you can download also. Plus, there is a huge library of game cheats that you can search through.

A slight disappointment was the technical support offered by the Game Copy Pro team. I had an error that kept occurring when trying to copy one of my disks and emailed support about it. It took them several days to reply offering a solution to my problem., I was a little disappointed in the response time but they did help fix my problems.

Game Copy Pro has been of great benefit to me. As an active gamer I have wanted a way to protect my game disks from damage and making a backup copy of the game then storing the original away safely is the best way to do it. Now I don;t need to spend a small fortune replacing games.

Game Copy Pro works on Xbox, Playstation, Wii, DreamCast and GameBody systems among others. They offer a 60 moneyback guarantee also.




John Wood has written a comprehensive Game Copy Pro Review that you can view on his Game Copy Pro review [http://www.game-copy-pro-review.com/] blog.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment